Mini One and Cooper 2008, mechanical and prices
Variants 2008 models Mini, which as a great novelty was added the Clubman has long represented a small change in design and a small addition of technologies that improve the already efficient engines utilitarian. All these elements came to all versions of the Mini, lacking the Cabrio will join them: One, Cooper, Cooper D, Cooper S Y Clubman.
Always it is known that the engine is one of the strengths of the Mini, being able to choose from the current range petrol and diesel models with power outputs ranging from 95 hp of the Mini One and Mini Cooper 174 Cv. In addition, the advantage to reduce the consumption of the manual transmission 6 speed (optionally automatic equal number of relations) is added to bring the reviews on which the motors and systems of added energy savings.
Additional systems are Start&Stop, that the engine with the transmission in neutral and restarts immediately, the Brake Energy Regenerarion or the Switch Point Display, that reports up to use to improve consumption. Combined, they offer these results for different engines:
- mini One. 1.4 engine 95 hp and 140 Nm.
- manual transmission: 185 km / h, 10.9 seconds to 100 km / h and 5.3 liters / 100 km in the combined cycle.
- Automatic transmission: 180 km / h, 12.6 seconds at 100 km / h and 6.5 l / 100 km combined cycle.
- Mini Cooper D. 1.6 engine 109 hp and 240 Nm.
- manual transmission: 195 km / h, 9.9 seconds to 100 km / h and 3.9 liters / 100 km in the combined cycle
- Automatic transmission: 190 km / h, 10.3 seconds at 100 km / h and 5 liters / 100 km combined cycle.
- Mini Cooper. 1.6 engine 120 hp and 160 Nm.
- manual gearbox: 206 km / h, 9.1 seconds to 100 km / h and 5.4 liters / 100 km in the combined cycle
- Automatic transmission: 194 km / h, 10.4 seconds at 100 km / h and 6.5 l / 100 km combined cycle.
- Mini Cooper S. 1.6 engine 174 hp and 240 Nm.
- manual transmission: 225 km / h, 7.1 seconds to 100 km / h and 6.2 liters / 100 km in the combined cycle
- Automatic transmission: 220 km / h, 7.3 seconds to 100 km / h and 6.9 l / 100 km combined cycle.
At equipment security, serial number airbag (front, side and front head), ABS with EBD or brake control curve among others include CBC. not typical series elements varying electric power steering pressure indicators or wheel wear and brake pads are also included.
optionally You can access the DSC III stability control, traction control ASC + T or to the rear side airbags including security elements. The list of all equipment is quite broad: xenon headlights, cruise control, trip computer, climate control, multifunction steering wheel, sport suspension, heated mirrors, keyless access and starting, etc.
Aesthetically, optionally accessed various metallics, chrome on the edge of the windows, interior trim and upholstery and leather for different seats.
Prices as engines:
Mini One 1.4 95 Cv, manual, 16.002 €.
Mini One 1.4 95 Cv, automatic, 17,565 €.
Mini Cooper D 109 hp 1.6, manual, 18.996 €.
Mini Cooper D 1.6 109 hp, automatic, 20,559 €.
Mini Cooper 1.6 120 hp, manual, € 19,569.
Mini Cooper 1.6 120 hp, automatic, 21,933 €.
Mini Cooper S 1.6 174 hp, manual, € 23,954.
Mini Cooper S 1.6 174 hp, automatic, 26,573 €.
Update 28-11-2008: added gallery.
Mini Cooper D.
Mini Cooper S.
Inside the Mini.
Mini One and Cooper 2008.
In Diariomotor: Changes for Mini Cooper 2007, fewer emissions and less consumption | More official photos of Mini Clubman 2008