Tremble BMW M4! We tell you all about the new Audi RS5 in 40 keys and 47 new photos
Audi has introduced us to a new generation Audi RS5, the most radical of all Audi A5 and has made an important mechanical evolution, maturing technical and design that defines as German brand with the four rings, with a significant deployment of technology and with the intention to make it difficult to BMW M4, to the Mercedes-AMG C 63 and Lexus RC F. To know thoroughly, to know all details of the Audi RS5 2017 and so you recrees in their ways, we have prepared a list with 40 keys, accompanied by a long gallery so ... time to meet All about the new Audi RS5!
1. This is the second generation of the Audi RS5. The first was presented c Geneva, 2010.
2. That first generation had a V8 FSI 4.2 liter delivering power 450 hp.
3. weighed 1,725 kg.
4.- made the 0 to 100 km / h in 4.6 seconds.
5. The rear diffuser, dual exhaust, sport front bumper with silver accents, your tires ... define their aesthetic.
6. From the first generation have sold a total of 13,000 units.
7. This new generation has also come to mark the Geneva Motor Show, we met in March and now Audi has started its marketing.
8. According to point from the brand is inspired by certain details of the Audi 90 quattro IMSA GTO.
9.-Dimensions? It has a length of 4723 mm, a width of 1,861 mm and a height of 1360 mm.
10. is 74 mm longer and 6 mm higher the first Audi RS5.
11. As far as design refers nerves were marked more, has accentuated the presence of straight lines and on the current Audi a5 highlights the front grille, the large integrated into its front bumper splitter, the side sill with a black accent, thin type spoiler lip on the trunk and rear diffuser, where these exhaust, generously sized again present.
12.- The Audi RS5 Coupé debuts exclusively a striking green hue, green sonoma. Besides this there are seven other available tone colors and a number of packets to their accents are finished aluminum, carbon black or bright.
13. Its engine is now a V6 TFSI 2.9 liters biturbo. According to Audi they have been inspired by the V6 2.7 the first Audi RS4 Avant, 1999 and 380 horses.
14. To develop Audi took as its starting point the 3.0 TFSI in the Audi S5 although the valve timing is shortened to 3 mm, thus resulting in a smaller displacement engine.
15. The block is made of an alloy of aluminum and silicon. The entire block weighs 182 kg, 31 kg less than the previous generation V8.
16.- turbos System biturbo, one each cylinder, are installed in the 90 ° V forming the cylinders, thereby compacting the block and offering faster response.
17.- This engine delivers power 450 hp at 5700-6700 rpm and a torque of 600 Nm 1,900 to 5,000 rpm.
18. Of course features all-wheel drive quattro and transmission type tiptronic, 8 speed.
19.- This quattro sends in a normal driving 60% torque to the rear axle and depending on the situation can send a 85% torque to the front axle and up to 70% to the rear axle.
In optional 20.- sport differential offering better cornering.
21.- Marks a 0 to 100 km / h in 3.9 seconds and speed of 250 km / h, although we can optionally I deslimitarlo 280 km / h.
Your 22.- consumption medium is 8.7 l / 100 km. Consumes 17% less than its predecessor.
The new Audi RS5 23.- weighs 1,655 kg. Aluminum plays a key role in weight reduction from the previous generation.
24.- Its body weighs 15 kg less and for example the cups of the front suspension is made of aluminum saving 8 kg compared to steel.
There is also a 25.- roof optional carbon fiber reducing weight in 3 Kg.
26.- For suspension It has recourse to a structure of five arms on both axes.
27. With respect to a normal Audi A5 Coupé the RS5 It is 7 mm under.
28. Besides there is also a sport suspension RS amrtiguadores optional adjustable in three stages.
29. It is also optional RS dynamic address.
30.- Standard in Spain their rims are 20 inches. The tire fitted with these tires has a measure of 275/30.
31. The diameter of the brake discs drilled is 375 mm in front and 330 mm at the rear axle.
-DE 32. Optionally there is a system sportier brakes ceramic discs with 400 mm and 6-piston calipers.
33.- Besides being lighter and more powerful Audi RS5 has the a roomier cabin.
34.- trunk It is also greater, with 465 liters.
35. Of course in his inside no shortage of sports seats, an oblate steering wheel, pedals with steel finish, carbon fiber inserts and red stitching.
36.- Audi Virtual Cockpit in Spain it is standard on the RS5 with a specific display being an RS model.
37. Also standard is the three-zone climate control and the browser.
38.- Do your rivals? The BMW M4 offers a power 431 horse, the Mercedes-AMG C 63 and C 63 S does the same with 476 and 510 respectively and horses Lexus RC 477 F has horses.
39.- The fork prices of these alternatives ranging from 88,000 euros to 107,950 euros.
40.- The Audi RS5 is already sold in Spain and soon you will have all the details about your price and some options available in its catalog.